Serving People Who Spend Their Day Serving Others
Our Guests have had a long day of taking care of other people. Now you'll take care of them.
How about our classic Big Buford®? And some kick-ass Famous Seasoned Fries. You just made their day so much better.
At Checkers & Rally's, our flavors are big, bold and craveable. Our people are caring, resilient and hardworking. As a member of the Checkers & Rally's team, you'll commit to making a real difference in the lives of our Guests. And we'll commit to making a real difference in yours.
You serve food people love.
From our insanely delicious Famous Seasoned Fries, to a big Baconzilla!®, to a Classic Mother Cruncher™ Chicken Sandwich, Checkers & Rally's has unique, delicious food that keeps our Guests coming back again and again.
We have high standards and bold flavors that make us different from other quick-service restaurants. You'll feel good satisfying Guests' cravings and making their day.
You belong here.
As a member of the Checkers & Rally's family, you'll have a home away from home in a friendly, fun, fast-paced environment with folks who take pride in what they do.
No matter who you are or where you come from, everyone belongs at Checkers & Rally's. You'll be part of a supportive team where your co-workers have your back and will help you succeed every day.
You get mad props.
At Checkers & Rally's, you'll get access to flexible schedules that will allow you to balance your life, plus benefits and pay the day after working a shift*. You'll have the opportunity to grow with us and build your career, as well as to get ongoing training to develop job and leadership skills.
You'll always be recognized and respected for your hard work and extra effort. Your commitment to serving our customers is matched by our commitment to you.
* Franchise benefits vary by location. Please check with restaurant for specific information.
We Serve People Who Spend Their Day Serving Others
Our Response to Coronavirus
Serving our Employees:
- We have expanded our sick time policy and asked anyone who feels sick to stay home
- We have activated our internal CARE fund to provide financial assistance to our employees in the most significant need of help
- We are continuously reinforcing our health and safety policies, including frequent and proper hand washing along with the proper utilization and changing of gloves
- We have emphasized what our teams can do to keep themselves and others safe, which includes staying home if they are feeling sick
- We have closed the limited number of dining rooms in our system
Serving our Communities:
- Our restaurants and franchisees are taking on an expanded role to help support their communities including helping to deliver meals to those in need and to our first responders
- We have teamed up with No Kid Hungry and committed to fund the delivery of at least 1 million meals to children in the most need
Serving our Guests:
- At Checkers & Rally's we know that our guests want to Be Safe and See Safe!
- Click here to learn more about our GOOD.CLEAN.FUN
Result your filters, search a new location or check back later for new jobs